Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Board Games and Shoes

I don't know about you, but I love board games! Especially the old-fashioned ones. And when I found a mint-condition, still in the wrapper Boggle from the 70s, I snatched it up happily.

Other things I love finding at thrift stores are brand-new shoes. Vintage shoes are really fun and great, but there's just something about finding unworn shoes for $2! Especially super-cute woven Kimchi and Blue ones from Urban Outfitters :)


Boggle Game, Good Samaritan ($2); Woven Kimchi and Blue Flats, Family Thrift ($2)

More of Saturday's finds tomorrow! I hope everyone has a great day :)

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Ooh Boggle was one of my absolutely FAVORITE games!

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!