Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Wednesday Thriftday

Yesterday, I had the day off, and I decided to go to my thrift stores in the morning before packing all afternoon (we move this weekend!).

Here's what I wore:


Michael Michael Kors Shirt, Goodwill ($2); Old Navy Cardie, Diversity Thrift ($2); Jeans, Goodwill ($4); Docs, Goodwill Outlet ($2); Coach Bag, Goodwill Outlet; Necklace, Thrifty Quaker ($1); Idee Geniale Headband, Etsy ($12)

Here's a close-up of the headband I got from one of my favorite blogger's (Idee Geniale) etsy shop, Little Knitty Things. It's so cute! And perfect with my little vintage pin :)

I found some really cute things yesterday, although many of them are gifts, so I can't show them here! I did find yet another vintage Coach purse that I'm in love with, and some really cute vintage Christmas stuff. Once we move into our new place and I start decorating for Christmas, I'll definitely show you all :)

Have a great day, and a great rest of the week!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I love that headband. Idee Geniale is the best. I am itching to get a headband of hers for myself, too! How adorable that you pinned a pin to it!

    Adored Austin adores you!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!