Saturday, November 7, 2009

"Yes, that's my fave store."

Is it just me, or has it been a long couple of weeks? Yeah. But anyway, back to the thrift!

I am so excited to go to my thrifts today, but I am especially jazzed to go to Goodwill Outlet. Someone at work asked me what my favorite store was, and I automatically said G.O. (Yes, they thought that was weird!)

But it really is. I have found so many great things there, including three Vera Bradley bags, the coolest briefcase, black peep-toes, soooo much more...and this:


This is the second vintage Coach purse I've found there! I love the look of them, although they are a little small for my super-large-bag-loving self. This one is destined for my almost-open Etsy store (just a few more weeks!)

Hope you all have an excellent weekend :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!