Thursday, November 26, 2009

Window Shopping At Goodwill

Oh, what to do on a Wednesday night before Thanksgiving when you're saving your $20 for thrifting on the weekend and you're bored?

Window shopping at Goodwill, that's what!

I decided to drag the hubby there last night in search of a creepy-cool item to photograph for tomorrow's post. I'm sure we looked a little shady- me with my camera phone aimed at the shelves and him scuffing along behind me- but it was fun and free!

Here are some of the things I saw that were more geeky-cool than creepy-cool. (Wait till you see the creepiness tomorrow!!)


 Presidents Mug (Learning our nation's history over morning coffee, anyone?)


 
Somehow-Majestic-Looking Owl (How about this gem for the mantle? Scary!)




Embroidered Duck Picture (This I kind of loved, not gonna lie...It reminded me of the ducks by the water behind my parent's house.)

I am thankful for the awesomeness that is Goodwill. See? Even when you're broke, you can have tons of fun at thrift stores!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!