Friday, November 27, 2009

Creepy-Cool Friday: Just Creepy?

Is anyone else kind of scared of clowns, or is it just me? I know there are people who collect them, love them, ARE them even...

But me, not so much.

However, because some people do think clowns are cool, meet creepy Goodwill clown:


Creepy Clown, Goodwill

He was lying in a pile of discarded toys at Goodwill when the hubby and I went there Wednesday night. I just had to take a picture! Although you can definitely see the creepiness, he also seems a little "I know I'm cute! What of it?"

In other news, I made a Facebook page for the blog...be sure to become a fan!

And I added a Twitter also. Not so sure how I feel about it yet...I'll let you know!

Have a great Friday :)

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!