Friday, November 20, 2009

Creepy-Cool Friday: Bird!

For the next little while, I've decided to do "creepy-cool" Fridays instead of "thrift-by-color" Fridays. (Gotta give myself some time to get more cute color items!)

Today, meet creepy-cool Bird:

Bird, Goodwill ($1.25)

Creepy-cool (adj.): An item that, while slightly menacing in some ways, is also undeniably awesome.

(My definition, of course!)

Something about his little chipped beak and puffed-up body is a little "I have bird doo, and I know how to use it!" But oh, is he cute!

Happy Friday!
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. The last part made me laugh out loud! HAHA This bird is weirdly awesome and it would have been something I would have totally bought if I saw it. Love it!

    Hope you have a great wkend!

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!