Friday, June 11, 2010

Thrift By Color: Cool as Caramel

One color I have overwhelmingly been drawn to lately is caramel. It's such a great neutral to pair with any outfit, which is why I especially love it in bags and shoes! Here are some recent finds in the gooey-named hue:

Vintage Boy Scouts Wallet, Antiques Store; Vintage Dexter Tstrap Flats, Goodwill Outlet; Vintage Leather Bag, Goodwill; Vintage Shoemaker's Plate, Antiques Store

My favorite of this bunch would have to be the Boy Scout wallet I found at a local antiques store for four dollars. It's so neat to have a little piece of Boy Scout memorabilia, especially since I was in co-ed Boy Scouts once (it's called Venturing and it's high-adventure awesomeness for high-schoolers!).

I hope you have a happy Friday! The hubby and I will be in Orlando today, so I might get to hit up some of my college thrift haunts :) I'll let you know if I find anything good!

Always,
Amanda

This is a pre-scheduled post- I'm on my Florida vacation :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that vintage bag! So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lov the vintage feeling from your photos :)

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!