Friday, June 18, 2010

Thrift By Color: I Love Blue!

Blue and Green have long been my favorite colors. There's just something so natural and earthy (and sky-y?) about them :) Plus, blue is such a pretty color for things to be- even more ordinary things like overnight bags and kid's games!

Here are some of my favorite thrifted blue finds:

Vintage Insulators, Various Thrift Shops, Antiques Shops, and Estate Sales; Vintage Samsonite Overnight Bag, Goodwill Outlet; Chambray Button-Up, Goodwill; Vintage Hockey Game, Love of Jesus

My very favorite of these is the hockey game! It's so much fun, even though I mostly lose to the hubby (unless he takes pity on me and lets me win...which is even worse!). But it's seriously fun, and so awesome that I got it with all the orginal parts in the original box for less than three dollars :)

Hope you have a great Friday! It's almost time to head back to Richmond and away from the lovely beach, Florida thrifts, family and friends. :( But I'll be sure to have loads of photos and finds and everything to share once I'm back!

Always,
Amanda

This is a pre-scheduled post- I'm on my Florida vacation :)

1 comment:

I love your comments! You all are the best!