Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thrifted Remix: Angry Wolf Tshirt :)

When I found this wolf T at my local Goodwill, I had no idea how much wear it would get. I just knew it was pretty awesome. Looking through my blog outfits, I've only photographed this shirt three times, but I wear it sooo much.

It's just the perfect slouchy-but-not-too-slouchy fit, and it's lightweight but has stood up to numerous washings by me and probably by it's first owner too!


The Wolf T is definitely packed in my Florida luggage too :) Ahh, vacation. How is your week going?

Always,
Amanda

This is a pre-scheduled post- I'm on my Florida vacation :)

1 comment:

  1. Thats such a cool shirt! I've been searching for a wolf shirt at the thrift stores here in Baltimore, but no such luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!