Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sigerson Morrison and Tory Burch!

You know how I talked this whole talk about awesome finds from Saturday? Well, I wasn't joking: I found not one, but two pairs of $200 shoes for $2 each!!!!

I couldn't believe it when I looked into the Goodwill Outlet bin and saw two designer names sitting there together in my size. It was one of those thrifting moments you can barely believe!

Belle by Sigerson Morrison Flats, Goodwill Outlet ($2); Tory Burch Moccasin Flats, Goodwill Outlet ($2)

Aren't they amazing? The Sigerson Morrison flats are so beautiful, but the Tory Burch ones are my favorite! I've been wearing them to work all week so far, and my feet haven't hurt one bit. The leather is so soft and comfy and wonderful :)

How is your week going so far? I'm excited about the long weekend, even though I have to work a half day Saturday.

Oh, and I have a super exciting new monthly feature premiering tomorrow so be sure to check it out!!!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. I am sooo jealous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? I didn't even know they were that expensive until I got home and googled them! Crazy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!