Saturday, June 5, 2010

What I'm Wanting: Circle Sunnies and a Light Blue Shirt

Ahhh. It's the weekend. I have to work this morning, but you can bet that by 12:30 I'll be on my way to my favorite Richmond thrifts! I have two main things I'm searching for today: a light blue shirt for the in-laws family beach picture and oversize circle sunnies. :)

Vintage Circle Frame Sunglasses, Found Here on etsy

The key for the sunnies, I think, is to find oversize circle frames like the ones above. Otherwise, you start venturing into 90s scary-grunge or current Olsen twins territory. Which is not to say that these two things are bad, but you have to be a certain type of cool to pull them off.

The light blue shirt is kind of a necessity, since the hubby's fam decided on the color for the group beach picture down in Florida, and I have no light blue shirts whatsoever. (Unless you count my work shirts, which, believe me, would not fit in on the beach!)

Wish me luck, and hopefully I'll have some great finds to show you!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. You're so right about the cirle sunglasses! Bigger frames would great on anyone not just celebs!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!