Saturday, May 22, 2010

What I'm Wanting: Sandals and Stripes!

I've been searching my favorite thrifts for months looking for the perfect striped short-sleeve shirt. So far, no dice. I have found the one striped sweater that I wore a couple weekends ago, but it's a little too thick for this warmer weather we're having.

So, I'm still on the search!

Another thing on my list due to the arrival of warm days? Some leather sandals! While I love my Dollar Tree flip-flops (and they are surprisingly comfy) I know they'll break any second now. So some sturdier sandals like these are on my list:

Leather Sandals From grandmafliesabroom esty shop

So, I'm off to (hopefully) find what I'm looking for for myself, and also some things for the etsy shop! I haven't updated it lately due to travelling and being sick, but I promise to get some new goodies up by tomorrow :)

Hope you have a great Saturday!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Those sandals are great! Hope you find what your looking for!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!