Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dapper Meets Girlish

Today I bring you the rest of Saturday's thrifting finds. I was excited to find something cool for the hubby for cheap, and also a couple girlie goodies for me and the etsy shop :)

Here they are:

Vintage Kaywoodie Pipe, Goodwill Outlet; Scarf, Good Samaritan; Vintage Glasses, Good Samaritan; Vintage Laura Ashley Glasses Case, Good Samaritan

I was very happy to find the pipe, even though it's stem is broken, since the hubby loves them :)  He has cool wooden displays for them and this one looks great with the others!

The scarf is just so pretty for spring and summer and I can't wait to wear it :)

I'm tempted to take the glass out of these vintage glasses so that I can wear them all the time. They are that awesome.

The Laura Ashley case will most likely end up in the etsy shop. (Which I finally updated a couple days ago-check it out!)

Have a great Wednesday!!!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

I love your comments! You all are the best!