Friday, May 14, 2010

Unpredictable Film Cameras Are Awesome!

I have one more thing to show you from our Florida weekend :) I thrifted a 5 year old CVS film camera with expired film for $1.99 at the Goodwill in Brandon, and I just got the film developed. You never know with film how it's going to turn out, and I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

Here's the camera (in it's original packaging and everything!) and a couple of the photos I took:

From Left: Camera, Goodwill ($1.99); Film photo of my mom and little bro at graduation; Me in the backyard of my parent's house :)

The indoor pictures didn't turn out very well, but the outdoor ones were pretty great! I think the lady at CVS probably looked at the hubby funny when he asked for it to be developed, though. I don't think they get a lot of film to do anymore. But what fun to have real photos to remember the great, hot Florida weekend!

Have a great Friday, everyone! I can't believe I turn 24 tomorrow!

Always,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Your birthday is on the 15th? So is mine! Happy Birthday!!!!! Even though my age is the reverse of yours. Hahaha....... Have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Amanda! My guy loves to shoot film. They do look at him funny but they do develop it for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Leslie!! Thanks, Linda :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!