Saturday, May 29, 2010

Like Sunshine Through Your Window

I've been meaning to show you all our kitchen windowsill, which holds our now complete vintage insulator collection! I made a point to only get the prettiest turquoise ones, and when the sun shines through them, it is simply beautiful :) (The sun was not cooperating yesterday when I was taking this picture, however!)

Vintage Insulators: Various Thrift Stores, Antique Stores, and Estate Sales, All: Between $1 and $4 Each

As you can sort of see, the view from this kitchen window is mostly of brick, so I like having the lovely sea-colored glass to look at instead of brick and bits of neighbors walking past their windows!

On another note, I am so glad that this is a long weekend! The hubby and I are going thrifting today, and then going over to the in-laws Sunday and Monday. I'll be sure to show you today's outfit tomorrow, and finds throughout the week :) The winners of the giveaway will be announced Monday night around 8 p.m., so go here to enter!!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I love those turquoise insulators. I have 4 of them and I think a window is a perfect place for them!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!