Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Thrifting Outfit: A Happy Birthday :)

I had a really great birthday yesterday! I found some awesome things thrifting, including a great vintage wicker purse, a little leather Coach bag, a super-cute vintage hat, and other fun stuff :) And... I got a new camera!!! It's so perfect for me, too, since it's waterproof, shockproof, dust proof, and clumsy Amanda proof :)

There wasn't much light left by the time I charged the battery a little, but here's the inaugural new camera picture:

Silk Top, Goodwill; Silk Scarf, Goodwill (last seen here); Jeans, Goodwill; Purse, Goodwill; Pin, Midlothian Antiques; Flip Flops, Dollar Tree; Bangle, Midlothian Antiques

It was just a really nice day :) We saw Date Night, which was funny, ate BBQ for lunch, hit thrift stores and an antique store and Target for my camera, and had dinner with the in-laws at Bonefish! Whew, what a day :) I have to say, I am quite liking 24 so far!

I will have plenty to show you all from today's thrifting, and a pretty camera to take photos of everything with!!!

Always,
Amanda

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! You look so cute in that outfit! Sounds like you had a wonderful Birthday. What kind of camera did you get? I'm looking for a little camera to tote with me everywhere. Hope your Sunday is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I love that top! Happy Birthday! I hope the rest of the year treats you just as nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Your outfit is adorable, I love the little pin on the scarf and the entire color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gingham top. What kind of camera did you get, sounds amazing. I am constantly dropping mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone! The camera's a Fujifilm Finepix XP10 :) It's lime green!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!