Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Saturday's Finds: Thrifted Leather

Now that I talked so much about Sunday's estate sales, I'm going to rewind it a bit to Saturday. My thrift stores where full of great finds, especially Goodwill Outlet. I always seem to find great purses and shoes there, but this time I hit buttery leather heaven!

My wonderful new leathery duds:

Lovely Black Leather Liz Claiborne Purse ($2); Brown Leather Minnetonka Mocs ($2.50)

How amazing, right? The purse is perfect for a work week bag, and the mocs are great for slipping on when I get home! Minnetonkas are soooo soft. Like, softer than any shoe I've ever worn in my whole life. They are simply heaven :)

I hope everyone's having a great week so far! I'm looking forward to the long weekend. It will be full of thrifting, relaxing, and packing for our upcoming Florida trip. Are you doing anything fun this weekend?

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I love my moccasins, My boyfriend hates them. But who cares! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moccs are superb! I have to buy myself a new pair every year because I wear them so much...but never at $2.50! What a steal!!!

    I wish we had a Goodwill outlet around here. The closest one is in Tennessee, I have yet to pay a visit.

    Weekend plans...nothing like yours, but I'm sure I'll find something to do!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!