Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hubby's Thrifting Outfit: Saturday

I was so excited when I picked up a vintage Sears, Roebuck and Co. short-sleeve button-up for the hubby at Goodwill! I was tempted to keep it myself, but it looks so cute on him that I let him have it. He wore it Saturday, so I thought I'd take a picture and inject a little guy style into the blog. Enjoy :)


Maroon Hoodie and Jeans, Khols; Vintage Sears, Roebuck and Co. Shirt, Goodwill

I  loved turning the camera on him for once! He always takes my outfit shots when he's not working (which is pretty much every time you see decent outfit shots on this blog!), so it was fun making him laugh for the camera. This next photo was taken when I was lying on the grass looking up at him :)


It was such a beautiful day on Saturday! Looking at these pictures, I find myself longing for that perfect weather again. It has been grey and gloomy for the past two days, and it might even snow this weekend. I have found that, being from Florida, I am not a fan of lots of snow. A little bit is great, though!

So here's to hoping your Tuesday is going well, and that pretty weather is in our future!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Ah, if only the boy I date would dress in what I've given him! Mostly he looks a hot mess; you've got a good man, I like that's he's smiling and being a good sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! He's definitely a smiler, and a great man! I'm a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!