Friday, January 1, 2010

What I Found In North Carolina (Not Much!)

So here I am, ready (and finally unpacked!) to make a post about my North Carolina finds. But the truth is that I wouldn't have anything if not for the Goodwill we found and the one open antique store we visited.

A couple of the things I found are up in the shop. (And I also added a dollar section! Check it out!)

And here are most of my measly finds:



70s Peppermint Candy Jar for Crayons, Salvation Army ($1)


Books, No Name (Kind of Icky) Thrift Store ($2 each)



Martin Guitar Strings for my Acoustic Guitar, Goodwill ($1.50)

I also got: a cute red Samsonite train case (thanks for finding it, Dad!), some cool typewriter paper, a red flannel shirt, an old issue of Boy's Life magazine, and some vintage buttons.

In other words, about a fourth of the stuff I usually find here in Richmond. I haven't been to my favorite thrifts here for over two weeks, and I'm really itching to go! You can bet I'll be there tomorrow!!!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!