Friday, January 22, 2010

My Recent Etsy Finds :)

The other night, I went a little crazy and purchased about a third of the items in my Favorites on etsy. Who can blame a girl? Everything was so great and perfect and I'd looked for similar items while I thrifted, with no luck.

So, there. Those are my shopping spree excuses. (Although I didn't even spend over $40 total :) I haven't gone completely mad!)


Curl Pins (Picture and Pins From Here)


Vintage Pin (From Here)


Fox Cardie (Found Here)

And some vintage barrettes, dice, and Valentine's Day card for the hubby :) I hope everyone has a great Friday- the weekend's just around the corner! Hopefully it will be warm enough to wear the outfit I've picked out for tomorrow...

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!