Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last Weekend/ This Weekend

I am still here, in the apartment. Snow is still outside. No thrift stores are open. I have no car, and no ability to drive in a foot of snow anyway. What to do, what to do?

Well, what I'm doing is thinking about how last weekend, it looked like this outside our apartment:


And how now, it looks like Richmond is gone- and Narnia has come! (Pictured is an actual road outside of our apartment building, which I walked far enough to photograph and then promptly ran back to the warm apt.)


I don't know about you all, but I think I prefer the sun!!! How to tie this in with thrifting??? Hmmm. Oh yeah, I measured the snow about mid-afternoon yesterday, when it wasn't even close to stopping yet, with my thrifted triangular ruler! (Goodwill Outlet, <$1)


Hope everyone is staying warm! (I know I'm staying inside today, reading my favorite blogs, shopping on etsy and ebay, and doing a little bit of cleaning :)

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. sounds like the perfect snow day & 10 pts for the narnia reference ;D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yeah, it was crazy! Today was much better, though! Cold, but sunny :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!