Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm Sort of Caving on Antique Stores...

So, I've always been more of a fan of thrift stores than antique stores. But, I'm slowly caving, caving, caving. You see, before I was approaching antique stores all wrong. I was looking- and balking at- the crazy prices of the large items, and not seeing the little things.

When I went to Heritage Antiques last Sunday I finally got it. One of the owners was ringing me up, and she was like, "I always like to see what you find! Always great little things!"

Here's what I got:


Naval Bag Layout Postcard, $1; Two Airplane Clips, $1; Vintage Die, $0.50; JC Pin, $1 (All Heritage Antiques)

Have a great Wednesday- and remember to enter the giveaway! :)

Always,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. I am like you Amanda, I love to find the little treasures in the Antique Malls. When I check out sometimes I get a 'wow that is a great price for that' so all it takes is time to look!!! I can't pay the big prices but like you can do the little sweet surprise items. Love the airplane clips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove antique stores, even if I can't afford the larger items. It's like a museum...you can walk around for hours looking at the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know you can shorten your links with BCVC and earn dollars from every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!