Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best Finds of 2009 Countdown: Day Seven!

At the time, I almost didn't realize how great of a find this was. But if I consider the memories captured + the current going prices on eBay, my Polaroid camera and two packs of film for under $10 was my best find ever.


My finds from 11/7- the day of my best (most favorite) find: An old Polaroid camera and 2 packs of photos!

I decided to save the film to use on my Christmas vacation with my family, and I have bought a cute little album to put them in. Here are some of my favorites:


From top left, clockwise: Me and my Mom; My brother; The view out of the back of the cabin; The view out of the front- Grandfather Mountain!; The snowman that my Grandpa, Mom, and brother made; Everyone's stockings on Christmas Eve

I made a good decision waiting until Christmas to use most of the photos: I love how they turned out, and they mean so much more than digital photos! I can't wait to get my little album, so I can have them to flip through and remember a great Christmas with the ones I love :)

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I would have passed it over because it's probably hard to find film, etc., but you turned it into something special.

    --Bill White (your first cousin once removed, technically speaking - Aunt Karen told me & Mom about your very cool blog)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!