Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Finds of 2009 Countdown: Day Four

I've been a Carole King fan ever since the first episode of Gilmore Girls, where one of her songs was the theme song. So when I found this CD, in the package, at Goodwill for $3.25, I grabbed it.

I didn't expect how much I would love the Joni Mitchell CD too! I got it because of the great price (also $3.25 and you can see how much it originally was!), but it is very cool music. Such a great deal for these!


Awesome.

Josh and I are heading back to Virginia today, so expect an update from our trip very soon!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I love Carole King, she was of my generation and it is so nice to find the younger generations finding great music again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Linda! It is so great to discover singers from the past that are amazing and talented. My dad definitely steered me toward appreciating great music. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!