Sunday, December 13, 2009

Two Most Nerdy Things: From Saturday

While I am horrible at most video games (both my younger brother and my hubby can attest to this!), I do have a Game Boy Advance SP.  I have a couple games, but I mostly play this one skateboarding one, where I can just skate around and do tricks.

Anyway, that is why I got this old-school Game Boy holder! I love it :)


Old-School Game Boy Case, Goodwill Outlet ($0.50)

And I have been looking for a vintage Dr. bag...and although I know this kid one isn't it, it is so cute to hold the old spools of thread I also got on Saturday.


Kid's Dr. Bag, Goodwill Outlet (<$1.00)

So, yeah. I am a little bit of a nerd. Although really I am more of a magazine and thrifting nerd than anything else!

Oh, the end of another weekend. But Christmas is coming!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!