Friday, December 11, 2009

Creepy-Cool Friday: Etsy Edition

You wouldn't believe the strange things you find when you search for "creepy" in the vintage section of etsy. We're talking numerous antique doll body parts, scary wedding cake toppers, and lots of bugs! While everything in the "creepy" category definitely fit that bill, it was hard to find something creepy-cool.

Until I happened upon this little gem.

Behold, the definition of creepy-cool jewelry:



Seriously? I would wear this in a heartbeat. It fits my quirkiness just right. Could you imagine having this poking out from under your shirt at work? Ah. It would certainly make for some funny conversations!

I hope everyone has a very excellent Friday. Just remember, tomorrow's the weekend. And you never know what treasures it will hold :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!