Saturday, December 19, 2009

Two Most 80s Things: From Wednesday

Well, I'm not thrifting today (But I don't have to work this morning! Snow Day! And we're going over to the in-laws for an early Christmas this weekend.) but I thought I'd share some of the cool 80s things I got Wednesday.

Of course, you've met Brown, my Pound Puppy. But just look at his face! Awwwww. He's gettin' old in dog years- he's already 24 in people years!


And now, I'd like you to meet Big Mustard: my mustard-yellow 80s cardigan. While you can't tell very well in this picture, he's quite a bold color! (Now, I want you all to realize that I do not normally name my clothing, and I am not crazy! Um, yeah.)

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!