Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Favorite Finds!

As promised, here are some of my favorite things from this weekend (more will not doubt show up soon!):


Vintage Samsonite Suitcase in a pretty, sparkly blue! (Good Samaritan)


Vintage Royal Traveller Train Case in Sparkly Blue (Hermitage Antiques)


Vintage Gloves (Midlothian Antiques)


Vintage Teen Magazine (Hermitage Antiques)


Box of Vintage Goody Hair Clips (Midlothian Antiques)

As you can see, most of my very favorite things this weekend came from the two antique stores I went to. I have found that, if you dig around enough, you can find things for a couple dollars there! Like, the vintage gloves above were only $3! I was a little mad, though, 'cause they had leather ones that were way too tiny for my hands.

I was the most excited about the suitcase and matching train case :) I found the suitcase on Saturday at Good Samaritan and the train case today at the antique store. The funny thing is that I found the exact suitcase I posted yesterday at Good Samaritan too- I just decided that I liked the blue one better!

Anyway, I'm going to go use my Neti Pot- I've been sneezing allllll day and it's really hard to concentrate on anything!

Always,
Amanda

PS: I'm about to do an esty update too, if I can manage it- so keep a look out for cool "new" items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!