Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just Jammin' to My 8-Tracks!

Let me start this post by saying: I never, ever wanted an 8-track player. I've had my record player for about 5 years, and I love it! But I hadn't ever really seen an 8-track player, much less had the desire for one.

That is, until I saw my little 8-track player in the Thrifty Quaker a couple weeks ago, for 75% off of $5!

I didn't even know if it'd work, but for that price, I snatched it up! After heading to the FanTastic Thrift for some 45-cent 8-track tapes, I was good to go.

The hubby hooked it up to our sound system, and I am ready for some jammin' with my John Denver and Carpenters tapes.



So how does it feel to be an 8-track woman? Pretty good. Pretty good.

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!