Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday Thriftday #2!

So, I get off of work at 3:00 today! You know what that means, right? I'm going to the thrift stores :)

It actually works out pretty well, since I have stuff to do this weekend (church, hanging out with the in-laws, etc.). This way if I find anything good for the shop, I'll list it right away so you have time to buy it up before the holidays.

Just so you all know, the etsy shop will close for the holidays on December 20th, so if you've been eyeing anything special, snatch it before then!

Here's what I'm looking for today:

  1. Cute sweats (still not sure they exist...)
  2. Vintage pins (I've been selling some from my personal collection- got to replenish!)
  3. Old magazines
  4. Cool wastebasket for under my desk
  5. JCrew anything (same as always...)
Nothing too special. Just kind of keeping an eye out for anything that is too cool to pass up. Hope you all have a great day!

Always,
Amanda

PS: Check out these super-cool items I've purchased on etsy in the past couple days:


Snake Scarf from ShariAnderson's shop



Vintage Aviators from TotallyVintage's shop



Vintage Sweater Clip from theatticshop's shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!