Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Obession: Vintage Stickers

So, at the awesome yard sale I went to the other weekend, I found an old Harley sticker. And that has led me to a search for more!

Why would I like vintage stickers, you ask?

To put on my vintage suitcase/ train cases!!! I think they'd look soooo cool (or, even cooler than they already are) with tough-guy old stickers on them.

I did a search on etsy, but didn't find much. It would be ideal to get/ find a whole bunch at one time, but I know that'll be hard. I did find this little guy here, but I worry that the puffiness might be too much for a suitcase?



I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled when I'm in Boone, NC for Christmas, as I'll be checking out some thrifts there for sure!

Have a good one, everyone!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!