Friday, December 18, 2009

Thrift By Color: Grey Matters!

This week, I thought I'd give you all a creepy-cool break (maybe there's been a bit too much creepy!) and go back to thrift-by-color. Here's a color that I never used to be drawn to, but that I'm totally digging now:


From Top Left, Clockwise: Old Photos From Yard Sale; Vintage Stationery Kit; Vintage Goody Clip; Grey All-Weather Boots

One of these things that I don't think I've talked much about is the stationery kit. I got it at Good Samaritan awhile ago, and I put it up in the shop. But when it wasn't bought within the first couple weeks, and I found myself needing all the goodies in it, I took it out and saved it for me!

It has come in handy, too- the little stapler helps me put together the etsy shop items I send off, and of course the measuring tape comes in handy!

Have a great Friday, everyone :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!