Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Thrifting Outfit: Crazy Hat Lady?

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday morning to you :) Here's what I wore thrifting yesterday:


Crazy Hat, UO($4.99!); Faux Fur Jacket (Inside out-it's a rain jacket!), Salvation Army; Blue Button-Up, Goodwill; Jeans (Dyed Grey on Thanksgiving), TJMaxx; Rain Boots, Goodwill; Vera Bradley Bag, Love of Jesus

I think you've seen everything here before except for the crazy-old-lady hat I got Friday night at Urban Outfitters for a mere $4.99! So awesome.

Josh and I went to an estate sale and the usual thrifts yesterday, and I found some great stuff! I will post on all of that later today, but I thought I'd go ahead and show you my rainy/flurry day outfit first..

Let me say that I was really warm in this, despite the 39 degree weather and yucky freezing rain!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!