Monday, December 14, 2009

Old Photo Love

I almost didn't stop at the yard sale on Saturday. I had seen it advertised on yard sale treasure map (seriously check this out if you haven't yet!), but when my GPS said I was there, I saw nothing. An empty yard!

Then a couple more cars pulled up, and I saw that the sale was in the side yard- not the front yard. Whoops!

I am so glad that I stopped, too. Because there was a bunch of cool little old things, like the Vintage Boy Scout First Aid kit I showed you all yesterday. And a box full of old photos.

These were my favorites:






I got a whole handful of stuff there for $3.00, including these and a couple more photos! I don't know why, but I love the turtle and the fish photo a ton. There's something so neat about them.

Hope you all have a great Monday! Not too long until Christmas now :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!