Friday, December 4, 2009

Creepy-Cool Friday: Bare Trees and Black Bird

While I know that it isn't thrift-related, the completely bare Virginia trees kind of creep me out:



And then there's this little guy:



Both of these pictures are from beautiful last Sunday when I tried to go to an estate sale and ended up at the other Love of Jesus thrift store I rarely go to.

That's where the crazy black bird lurking on the back wall of the store was found. So creepy, right? (Also pretty bad- my phone-photo taking skills!)

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!

Remember to enter the giveaway on Monday's post before 6 pm! We'll be doing the drawing out of the hat tonight and will post the winner around 7 pm!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!