Friday, July 30, 2010

Guy Finds Friday, By Josh

Greetings fellow thrifters! It's Josh, aka: the hubby. Although I don't thrift to live and live to thrift, I do tag along sometimes, in search of 'mantiques'...

Saturday, at Goodwill Outlet, Amanda and I stumbled upon this Super Nintendo in one of the bins. I couldn't believe my eyes, 'cause just minutes before I'd been thinking that I wanted one! It's the only 1990s mainstream gaming system I haven't owned.

SNES, Goodwill Outlet ($3); SNES Games, Diversity Thrift ($3 each)

Later that day, we took a trip to Diversity Thrift, where I'd never been. On the way, I couldn't stop thinking about finding games for my new SNES. When we got there, I went straight to the glass cases and there were the Super Nintendo games I'd been looking for!

I guess, with guy finds like these, my thrifting's far from 'Game Over'.

Until next Friday,
Josh

2 comments:

  1. Cool post! I've been reading off and on for awhile now, but it's neat to see some guy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! nice find Josh! maybe i can play some games with you next time im over there! just like when we were little!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!