Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Thrifting Outfit: A Boater Hat for a Rainy Day

I was glad to be able to wear the vintage boater hat I thrifted last week, even though it was overcast and rainy! It turns out that it served pretty well as a little umbrella :)

Here's my breezy, comfy outfit:

Boater Hat, Family Thrift; Dotted Shirt, Nearly New Thrift; Button Necklace, Waterfront Rescue Mission; Pants, Goodwill; Leather Sandals, Family Thrift; Coach Purse, Goodwill Outlet; Sunglasses, Marshalls

It almost felt like I was sneaking out in my pajamas with my rayon shirt and lightweight pants! But when you can get away with wearing something so comfy, why not?

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Always,
Amanda 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit for the summery day. It only rained in Norfolk for about 20 minutes. Wish it was longer though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEFINITELY wanna be comfy for a thrifting venture. I'm so impressed that everything you're wearing is thrifted except the glasses! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!