Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Thrifting Outfit: Polka-Dotted Flower Child

I've been trying to come up with new ways to wear some of my trusty favorites: jeans, tshirts, and sandals. I feel like it's easier to come up with unique outfits when layering is possible, and it's not when it's over a hundred degrees!

Luckily, it's cooled off a bit, and my trusty layers and a couple new things made getting dressed this morning easier:

Flower Crown Headband, Action is the Fruit Etsy Shop; Necklace, West End Antiques; Sunnies, Good Samaritan; Rayon Button-up; Goodwill; Dotted Tank, Goodwill; Gap Jeans, Goodwill; Birks, Love of Jesus; Stone Mountain Purse, Goodwill
The flower headband, dotted top, and purse are all new additions to my wardrobe! I love the headband, especially because it was made by one of my favorite bloggers, Starr from A Thought is the Blossom. It's just the thing to add a girlie touch to my outfits too!


The Stone Mountain purse is such a nice, buttery yellow color, and was quite the steal at $4. It feels very summery to me :) And you know I can't resist polka-dotted things like this comfy tank!

I hope you have a great rest of your weekend :) I'll have the new Thrifty Blogger for August up tomorrow!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I love the yellow bag with the navy blue! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so totally cute!!! I totally love that yellow bag (I'm sure you knew I would :) and the vest is so fab!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!