Saturday, July 10, 2010

What I'm Wanting: Unique Non-Metal Jewelry!

The fact that I have an allergic reaction to most metals makes it difficult to find interesting accessories. For this reason, non-metal jewelry is always near the top of my thrift list. This week, however, it is the main thing I'm searching for.

I've been browsing etsy vintage shops lately and seeing very, very unique pieces made of glass, plastic, or wood. Here's one that I couldn't pass up:
Vintage Wood Face Carving Leather Bolo from Penorus Etsy Shop

How neat is that? I know that my dad, if he's reading this, will think I'm crazy for wanting an odd little man's face as a necklace. But what can I say? I love little quirky things!

Wish me luck!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Haha! That's so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so different and quirky for sure. glad you found something so unique that you can wear!
    ~ ana

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!