Monday, July 5, 2010

Woven Leather Bag, Check! Leather Sandals, Check!

There are some things on my mental thrift list (I really should write it down somewhere...) that I don't really expect to find. I mean, the Toms shoes? I never thought those would turn up at my local Goodwill, which is wayyyy hit or miss.

Sometimes, when I do my 'what I'm wanting' posts, I find that item that day, easily. Other times, it may take months. Like the perfect woven leather purse I posted about way back in January . Or great, quality leather sandals from May.

Well, here they are!
Brand-New Clarks Wedges, Family Thrift ($5); Vintage Woven Leather Purse, Goodwill Outlet ($2)

I was so happy to finally cross these off my list! They are both good quality and lovely leather, so I'm hoping they'll last me quite awhile. I have some things I've been searching for for friends and family, but do you all have anything you'd like me to try and find? I'd love to get your input on what you'd like to see in the etsy shop- and everything I put in there will always be $15 or less!

Have a great Monday!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Those sandals look pretty and comfortable- I'll have to look out for that brand! Hope you had a great fourth and day off!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!