Thursday, July 8, 2010

On the Road Again...

...Not for real, though! I wish I was on the road, travelling somewhere new with the hubby and stopping at multiple thrift shops along the way :) I just had to label this post as such because that's what I think of when I see the pin I'm showing you all!

You see, normally at this point in the week I would be showing you the fabulous things I found at the past Sunday's estate sale. Since it was a holiday, there were none this past weekend. So I dug up a couple things I hadn't shown you from the week before!

On the Road Again Pin; Las Vegas Loot Bag; Both: Estate Sale from June

I had forgotten about this cute little pin! It was stashed away with the ones for the etsy shop, but I think I may hold on to him for a little while :) He looks like he's on the beginning of a long journey, doesn't he?

The Las Vegas loot bag was a birthday present for my awesome younger brother. (Happy Birthday, Andrew!) I had to wait to make sure he'd gotten it in the mail before I showed it on my blog!

I hope you all are having a nice week so far :) Mine's going by pretty fast since I had Monday off!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I like pins a lot. I want some more for my "everything" bag that I use for school, overnighters, picnics, whatever! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! I love pins, too- especially quirky vintage ones :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!