Monday, July 26, 2010

The Most Perfect Vintage Sunnies!

Let me start off by saying that I wasn't the one who picked these amazing sunnies out of a little bin at Good Samaritan. That would be my lovely husband, who playfully put them on my face and saw that they were perfect!

Upon closer inspection, I saw that these glamorous sunglasses were made in Italy. The construction and style verify that they are indeed vintage, and probably from the 1950s or 60s!

Vintage Sunglasses, Good Samaritan (99 cents)

I am so excited about these! The lenses are really nice and barely scratched at all, and everything else is in such good condition. You can tell that they are super-quality :)

I have some other great finds, but I just couldn't wait to show you all my favorite!

Always,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome pair of sunnies! Vintage, at that. They remind me very much of Mad Men. Ah, it's finds like these that keep me from purchasing knock-offs from China (although, I almost gave in yesterday at El Rastro in Madrid!). Hopefully I can score something just as awesome once I get back to the States!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Myriam! Although I do love those flip-up sunnies you got over in Spain! Goofy but cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are hot!!!! Great find!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!