Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mr. Spider, The Lord of Terror!

There is no bug that scares me more than spiders do. Not even cockroaches. I mean, some spiders can kill you! I wonder if that's the premise of this awesome vintage book I picked up at an estate sale Saturday? I honestly just got it for the spine!

Vintage 1930s Book, Estate Sale ($1); Spider Ring, Goodwill Outlet (2 cents); Flower Pin, Estate Sale ($1)

I couldn't resist putting all the black/morbid-ish things from Saturday together for a photo :) I picked up this Halloween spider ring at Goodwill Outlet for almost nothing since it weighs so little. I always did like those rings, even with my fear of spiders. And the flower pin was a no-brainer for me. You all know my love of pins!

The book is definitely my favorite of these finds, though. The title plus the illustration equals an awesome book to have on our shelf! I hope you all are having a great week :)

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. How cool is that book? I'd get it just to put on the shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah! The spine is my favorite part too :) Vintage ones are so neat!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!