Thursday, July 22, 2010

Man, That's a Big Rock!

I've kind of had a thing for bolos lately! I got my first one months and months ago, and then the wooden man one from etsy. However, the sparkly green rock bolo I found at Heritage Antiques on Saturday for five bucks is my new favorite :)

Rock Bolo, Heritage Antiques ($5); Outfit: Shirt, Goodwill; Jeans, Goodwill; Sandals, Goodwill Outlet; Ray Bans, Goodwill; Purse, Goodwill Outlet (100% Thrifted!)

I decided not to do a whole post about this outfit since I've worn something similar before, but I definitely wanted to show you my bolo :) It's the perfect necklace solution for non-metal wearing gals like me!

Hope you all are having a great week :) It's almost Friday!

Always,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Very cool necklace, I love the color!

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah! You can't tell from the picture, but it's sparkly too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirt! Graphic 90s style goodness

    http://ellieandtheimpendingzombieapocalypse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew what they were called! I always learn something fantastic when I visit you. Perfect for us non-metal-wearing chics!! The print on the shirt is awesome! Looks like an Escher print!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!