Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Thrifting Outfit: A Bolo and Studs

I had my first really negative thrifting experience yesterday at Goodwill Outlet. I was sifting through the purse bin with no one else around me, when this lady came up and started yelling at me and pushing me out of her way. It was very disturbing and definitely put a damper on my thrifting fun.

The rest of my day went a lot better, thankfully. I found some great things, including most of what I was looking for! Here's what I wore:

Shirt, Goodwill; Tank, F21; Jeans, Goodwill; Flip-Flops, Goodwill Outlet; Studded Bag, Goodwill Outlet; Bolo, Etsy; Sunglasses, Available in Another's Treasure Etsy Shop!

The reason I wore those vintage round aviators that I put in the shop? They were the closest pair of sunnies on my way out the door! Don't worry- I polished them right back up after I wore them :)

Well, that's about all for today! But I have plenty to share with you this week since yesterday was also spent visiting two estate sales and an antique shop :)
Always,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. I love this look! Sort of vintage-y with the top, but the studded bag makes it more modern. Is that the little man face bolo? 'Cause that was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah! Yeah, it's the little man bolo :) Next time I guess I should take a detail shot of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I love the print on that top, very chic! I love it with jeans :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!