Sunday, October 4, 2009

10-4, Good Buddy

After yesterday's thrifting marathon, I thought maybe I'd want to skip thrifting today. That thought lasted, oh, about an hour.

I decided to go back to Love of Jesus Thrift and then to a Goodwill in Ashland that I hadn't been to before. I ended up eating lunch at Mr. Submarine, which is basically in the LOJTS parking lot, and it was yummy :)
I found another pair of woven leather flats ($3) and two magazines ($0.25 each), and then made my way to the Goodwill.

On the way, I stopped at this strange little antiques/thrift store called Class and Trash. No joke. They probably had more than a million little things stuffed in every corner! (Everything was a little too expensive for my taste, though.)

At the Goodwill, I found Josh some raquet balls, and got a couple more gifts, and then it was time to go home.


My day in pictures:

From top left: My thrifting outfit (Button-up, Goodwill; Short-sleeve Cardigan, Goodwill Outlet; Boyfriend Jeans, Goodwill; Tan Saddle-bag, Family Thrift); My magazines from LOJTS; My new woven flats, LOJTS; Class and Trash

Hope everyone had a great weekend! More on yesterday's finds this week...promise!

Always,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!