Saturday, October 3, 2009

Insert Kanye West Reference Here

I was at the Goodwill by my apartment the other night, looking around, minding my own business, when I saw this...




...and I thought, wow, what a pretty silk robe. It is so nice, and so perfect in every way. I want to wear it around like a young, female, not-as-creepy Hugh Hefner :)

Right in the middle of this admittedly whacko thought, I saw the tag...





...and it's Christian Dior! And you know what I think of when I think Christian Dior? Well, Kanye West, unfortunately. (Not a big fan of his attitude.)

I guess Goodwill employees, as well as my hubby, don't know this is a designer brand. It is so well-made and soft and just perfect.

And for $7, now it is mine. :)

Have a great rest of your weekend! (Oh, and leave a comment! What great deals have you gotten lately?)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!