Friday, October 2, 2009

Another F21 Thrift-spiration Weekend!

First of all, let me say this: I am sick. I have a sniffly, yucky, had-to-go-to-the-doctor-which-I-HATE cold. Yuck.

However, I'm hoping that the fact that I slept most of today and am about to sleep the rest of the night makes me mostly better by tomorrow. (Fingers crossed!)

After waking up from my sleepy haze, I wondered back onto the Forever 21 Web site to check out the new arrivals.

And I decided it's time for another weekend thrift-spiration!

Here's what I'm looking for this time:


All items, Forever21.com. Total price: $154.00

Group one: Cute blackish-grey cardies and a knit moto jacket

Group two: Goes-with-anything vest, tough-as-nails bangle, and plaid jacket

Here's to feeling better when I wake up in the morning, and better luck finding these items than last time!

Always,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!