Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just Another Thrifting Thursday...

Today was one of those days that had me itching to go thrifting. And since my local Goodwill is the closest thrift store to me, I jetted there after work. I wasn't too surprised to find a bunch of teenage boys searching through the women's clothing for Halloween costumes. Quite the sight!

Anyway. I found some pretty cool stuff, for less than $10 total:

Crazy Monkey Candle ($2); Vintage Duckie Nite Lite ($2); Cupcake Candle ($1); Heavy-Duty Boots ($4)

Even the hubby likes the crazy monkey candle! He got home from work, and the first thing he said was, "Cool! I like this! But we can't burn it...it'll have to sit on our mantle in our new place!"

Totally agree.

Have a great night-more thriftiness tomorrow!


Always,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!