Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Wish My Feet Wore Five Point Fives

I am just about ready to throw in the towel for good. Although I have found quite a few JCrew flats in my thrifting journey, I have not found any in my size. Take these, for example:

These are brand-spankin'-new red leather JCrew flats, which were at the Love of Jesus. I could just see these amping up my mostly-basics wardrobe, no problem.

Except one tiny detail: they were size 5 1/2! There is no way that my size 8 tootsies can squish into a 5 1/2 shoe.

Sigh.

Should I throw in the towel, or keep looking?

Have a great Wednesday (the week is almost over!).

Always,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. KEEP LOOKING!! The 'hunt' is part of the fun of the Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know. I just usually have more luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always keep looking! Your perfect shoes are out there someplace. I fell madly in love yesterday with magenta? fuchia? new Dexter sandals, and unbelievable as it is, they fit perfectly!!!!!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement! :) I'll keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!